Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

MY GARDEN!

 hi and welcome to my blog again!  Sorry I haven't posted for a long time. Iv'e been SUPER busy!  But  Here I am going to show you my whole garden!  In this first picture, you can see that i have repotted the bush bean plants, and they are doing GREAT!  A lot of the marigold have died, but I still have 2-3 growing nicely.  All of the peppers have pretty much sprouted and some are starting to get their true leaves.  All of the alyssum flowers in the small containers in the back have died, so I re-seeded them.  The lemon balm has been growing very nicely!  The cactus is very pretty and I can't wait to put everything on the patio!


This is the pumpkin plant!!!!!  This plant now has 6 big leaves, and a lot of baby leaves coming in!  So the plant that died, It came back to life!!  I kept watering it, and i pruned some of the leaves that looked like they had a disease, and the plant has been growing up and making new leaves!  Hopefully i will get some flowers in the next few weeks!  

Funny story with the strawberry plant.  
We didn't know how to plant them, so when we got them, they came with all the roots and we didn't know what they were, so we just took all of them and shoved them in the soil. LOL!  Nothing was growing for a LONG time.  So i decided to plant something else in there.  But then when i was digging through all the soil (this was after I looked up on youtube what how to grow strawberries) I pulled out the huge roots that were all still in a rubber band haha.  I figured out how to plant them and hopefully they will grow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment