Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Plants Grew so Fast Overnight!

This is the picture of the plant from yesterday!
New leaves starting to come in!
Hi guys!  Welcome to my blog!  I know I said that I would post a new picture every week, but They are growing so fast that I NEEDED to post this!  :D  Sorry it is hard to see!  The big leaf on the taller plant is now 1 1/2 inches / 4 centimeters across, and the smaller plants leaf is now 1 1/4 inches / 3 centimeters across!  It is hard to see but both of the plants are starting to grow a little vine from the center of it!  Hopefully in about 3 days it will be a lot easier to see and I can take more pictures of it!  I am hoping to see some flowers in about 6 more weeks!  I hope I get bees to pollinate the flowers!  Follow me to keep track of the plant!  Bye for now!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment